Complaint Review: netnutri.com

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: tokyogrl0609 — Newark New Jersey United States of America
netnutri.com
560 55th Street West New York, New Jersey United States of America

netnutri.com Terrible customer service, untimely emails, sporadic updates, order consistently on back order when website says ''in-stock for immediate shipping'' West New York, New Jersey

The trouble started in January 2013 when I ordered a cream for my mom. I placed the order on January 25th.

Then, I get an email that said it was on back order and will ship out in a week. Okay ,no problem. I checked in another week, still nothing. Again, I receive an email saying it was on back order,but will be shipped within 1 week. We're now on the 2nd week of February.

The final straw came,when I replied to one of the emails inquiring about my order. I waited and waited for a week. Now it's the 3rd week of February!

Finally, I took it up with Paypal (because I used my Paypal debit for the order). I made a complaint and was given a charge back. I tried to order the the cream again on March 6th ,since it stated on their site that it was available immediately. I decided to take a chance. I called the company to see the status of the order. [continued below]....
..... I was referred to a customer service agent in their Accounting Department. Come to find out, they cancelled my order AND closed my web account. I was told that if I wanted to open my account, I need to pay $25.00 to open it again . Apparently, they charge a 25.00 fee to reopen your web account if you do a charge back. It's not listed on their site anywhere! I took a screenshot of their return policy,before I suggested they should put that on their website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netnutricom/West-New-York-New-Jersey-07093/netnutricom-Terrible-customer-service-untimely-emails-sporadic-updates-order-consiste-1025699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netnutri.com