Complaint Review: NetQuote

• Reported By: DanBax — Sherman Oaks California United States of America
NetQuote
1860 Blake Street, Suite 900 Denver, Colorado United States of America

NetQuote Do not work with this company at any cost! Denver, Colorado

I bought insurance leads from NetQuote who's website and sales rep promised quality leads that will improve sales. What I got in return was a pile of crap.

All of the leads that were sent to me had wrong numbers, disconnected numbers, and people who had never requested a contact from an insurance company to begin with.

They have an automated site to request credits on bad leads. Because they sent me so many bad leads, their site blocked me from requesting credits until a day later. When I contacted the company by phone they told me that they have some kind of program that is the reason for the delay.

I wasted a great deal of money and man power chasing down bad lead after bad lead. In my opinion this company bated and switched me.

Be VERY careful if you think of working with this company. You are not going to get what you paid for and end up being ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetQuote/Denver-Colorado-80202/NetQuote-Do-not-work-with-this-company-at-any-cost-Denver-Colorado-645342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetQuote