• Report: #819444

• Submitted: Sat, January 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, January 07, 2012

• Reported By: bhnetworks — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
NetSpend Corporation
NetSpend Corporation PO Box 2136 Austin, TX 78768 Austin, Texas United States of America

NetSpend Corporation Netspend Prepaid Debit Card bank account rip off, money not loaded to card, Austin, Texas

Just received my Netspend debit card today.  tried to load it using my bank debit card.  After trying to load it the next screen that comes up is "There is a problem".  So, I call the number listed.  Wonder of all wonders a man with an Indian accent comes on the line.  Asks me questions from 20 years ago.  The load transaction of $40 was not completed but was yanked from my bank account, plus the $1.95.  While he was transferring me to customer service I get disconnected.  SURPRISE!!!

Tried calling netspend and get another big freaking surprise...no prompt to speak with a representative!!!

They took the money from my bank account but is never loaded onto my netspend card.  Went back to my netspend account and the only way to get help is to send email from their secure page.  Now I wait to get an answer while $41.95 is MISSING from my bank account!

If you get a netspend card, DO NOT use your bank account to load it.  Will be contacting my bank.  NEVER use your bank account for ANYTHING online!!!!   If this get resolved I'm cancelling the account.

STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2012 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetSpend-Corporation/Austin-Texas-78768-2136/NetSpend-Corporation-Netspend-Prepaid-Debit-Card-bank-account-rip-off-money-not-loaded-to-819444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetSpend Corporation