Complaint Review: netspend

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: jyc1960 — brunswick Georgia United States of America
netspend
Austin, Texas United States of America

netspend giving me hard time about my tax refund Austin, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

i did my tax thru turbo tax and this yr they started to use netspend card what a mistake netspend is taking over 15 days and they will sent another card . i called 20 times now and i was told if i go and get one of their cards at the store that they would then transfer my money to that card i was told this by 2 of their people and then i go and get a card and call back then the next person says that they cant do that now so from 3 pm to 4 pm the rules changes bull. i then say i want to talk to some one in charge .

and then i am told that i cant talk to anyone they will not transfer me . they then hung up on me so in the mean time my refund is making them money with the interest they get and i am now homeless because i had a place lined up and am now refused be cause i didnt have the money to move in thanks to netspend that was the money to help me get back on my feet. if anyone knows how to start a partation to then send to turbo tax about not using netspend next yr i be the first to sign it . so then maybe turbo tax will not use them if they see how many people will not file with them next yr because of this  thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netspend/Austin-Texas-78768-2136/netspend-giving-me-hard-time-about-my-tax-refund-Austin-Texas-1015503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netspend

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - (United States of America)

We understand your frustration and apologize for the problems you have experienced.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

NetSpend