Complaint Review: netspend

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: netspens sucks — south berwick Maine
netspend
austin, Texas United States of America

netspend giving me the runaround about my tax refund stole my money austin, Texas

i have been trying to get r my tax refund for 3 weeks now.faxing everything they needed still being told to fax the stuff again for the third time.still getting nowhere.they have had my money since march 7th it is now march 21st.all of this because of a problem netspends csr caused.it is hopeless this company is obviously to big for anyone to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netspend/austin-Texas-/netspend-giving-me-the-runaround-about-my-tax-refund-stole-my-money-austin-Texas-1036711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netspend