Complaint Review: netspend

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: david — greenville South Carolina
netspend
austin, Texas United States of America

netspend will not give me my income tax money austin, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

it has being over a month since my tax return has being put on my netspend card,but i have not recieved a card and any attempts to get a card has resulted in lies..i even bought a card so they could transfer funds to that card which resulted in them blocking both cards..i will be contacting lawyers to find out my rights, anyone in the same boat as me contact me at (((ROR redacted))) or anyone that has already talded to a lawyer let me know..thank you..i will never use turbo tax again because of this experience

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netspend/austin-Texas-/netspend-will-not-give-me-my-income-tax-money-austin-Texas-1041399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netspend

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - ()

We understand that you did not receive your card and we apologize for the problems you have experienced.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will make sure that this addressed.

NetSpend