Complaint Review: netSpend

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Laurel — Mundelein Illinois
PO Box 1868 Austin, Texas USA

netSpend Metabank Uninvited Credit Card/Paycard Austin Texas

I received a debit/credit card in the mail from Netspend. It had my name on it and said tear off bottom and give to my employer and have them start putting my checks in their bank.

How dare they put my name on ANYthing without my authorization.  In today's day of identity theft this should be outlawed.

Any theif that can hack big stores or banks should be able to get ahold of this number on the card and bam, I'm screwed.

Now I have to hold onto this card forever to prove I never used it and check to make sure it is never used by anyone else

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netSpend/Austin-Texas-78767/netSpend-Metabank-Uninvited-Credit-CardPaycard-Austin-Texas-1133876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netSpend