Complaint Review: Netspend

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Erica — Memphis Tennessee
Netspend
Austin, Texas USA

Netspend Netspend is making me feel they are robbing me of money,it's my money and I need it now!! Austin Texas

I did a furniture return with Cort furniture for the amount of $904.55.Cort reinburse my payment of $904.55which was placed on Netspend card.Once I tried to get my money off of my Netspend card  Netspend put a block on my card for what rsason I still don't know and then had me to fax over documents which  was the  sales and return receipts and that the hold would be released.It's going a week and I can't get my money and everytime I call Netspend I speak with someone different who has something different to tell me about my money,I need my money I have past due bills to pay.I need to talk to someone who can help me with getting my money.It's my money and I need it now!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netspend/Austin-Texas-78767/Netspend-Netspend-is-making-me-feel-they-are-robbing-me-of-moneyits-my-money-and-I-nee-1131084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netspend