Complaint Review: netspend

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Larry H Hunley — Bridge City Texas
netspend
Austin, Texas United States of America

netspend they wont release my income tax funds they keep giving me a runaround i cant get my money from them Austin, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

I filed my income taxes with TurboTax an my money was sent to netspend to be put on a debit card an netspend declines every time I try to withdraw my money I contacted them several times an they said my money has transacted but it was not. They keep telling me they will put the money on my card an then said it is on the card but it keeps declining every time I try to withdraw it.

I've contacted them several times my bank has contacted them several times an even faxed them the letter an receipt where it was declined an yet again they keep blowing me off telling me they are putting the money on my card an still nothing yet. Each person has told me something different an one told me several different things. Like they are purposely blowing me off.

I've contacted the IRS and the bank the money was sent to an netspend an no one will or wants to help me. I've contacted my police department and they say theirs nothing they can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netspend/Austin-Texas-78768/netspend-they-wont-release-my-income-tax-funds-they-keep-giving-me-a-runaround-i-cant-get-1035142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netspend

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - ()

We understand your frustration and apologize for the problems you have encountered with your card declining.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will be happy to assist you with this.

We look forward to speaking with you and we should be able to get this resolved quickly.

NetSpend