Complaint Review: netspend

• Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: Deborah — luling Louisiana
netspend
Internet USA

netspend austin texas? um probably not Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

I was just trying to get my college age daughter a convenient card to use for gas, emergencies, etc. I had trouble with the online card activation and had to call customer service.  We had a language problem - I would ask questions and the answers were sort of relative to what I asked, never could get a yes or no answer, so I asked where the individual on the phone was located.  When the answer I got was Austin, Texas, I said I'd call back later.  Too bad I didn't check rip-off report before I started this mess.  But I'm only out $45 if the temp card can't be used, happy I didn't use any of my financial information.  I feel very sorry for people who have this company as their only option.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netspend/internet/netspend-austin-texas-um-probably-not-Internet-1061256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netspend

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - ()

We understand your frustration and we apologize for the problems you experienced.

We do have call centers located all over the world, including here in Austin, and we strive to make sure that all of our agents provide the same level of service.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will make sure this situation is addressed.

NetSpend