Complaint Review: netspend

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: helen — las vegas Nevada
netspend

netspend metabank wont give me my paycheck , Internet

*Author of original report: netspend called me

i have my payroll check deposited on my netspend card for 6 months now. in October there was 300.00 hundred dollars transfer out of my account my whole paycheck. i filed a dispute that night and my money was returned to me the next day. On March 20,2013 my card was destroyed by my baby so i called netspend to get new one. i was told to get access to my money i would have to buy a temporary card and transfer funds. when i did this the first time they told me i should have called them before activating the card which cost me 5.00 fee plus 2.00 transaction fee. so i bought another card for 5.00 plus 2.00 fee and called again. this time they couldn't transfer my money because of my dispute in October my account was blocked from transfers. So i talked to a manager who said to buy another card at 7.00 cost and have it linked to my account at the retailer i tried this. When i called to activate this card i was told it couldn't be linked to my account because i ordered my card online. But the agent i talked to verified my identity and transfered my money. I still have not received card from netspend so called to transfer money to same card they wouldn't do it because of block i just did like four days ago. so i don't understand why they don't want me to have my money. I'm a grandmother who is raising for of my grandchildren ages 10,7,6,and 2 because my daughter died last Janurary. i don't get any help i need my paycheck to feed the kids and i have incurred about 300.00 dollars in overdraft fees because i did not any money. netspend is heartless and selfish its my money give to me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netspend/internet/netspend-metabank-wont-give-me-my-paycheck-Internet-1038883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netspend

netspend called me

AUTHOR: helen - ()

They still wont give me my money i still have to wait for them to send new card no easter baskets for my grandkids