Complaint Review: netspend

• Reported By: sicktomystomach2013 — erie Pennsylvania United States of America
netspend

netspend thieves! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NetSpend

I usef turbo tax and opted for the netspend card. They want me to fax my personal info to them. Ss card drivers license and a utility bill. I tried to do this and was given a phony fax number. When that didn't work heyhey told me to wait 2 hours and try it again. I tried but its a phony fax. I tried calling them again and was told by several people including a supervisor that they will not unblock my card until they receive my info. At this point this was all sounding very odd. After some in nosing around on the internet, i found this site and realized im not the only one. If you have netspend....get rid of it immediately! My tax refund is now stuck on this card and i cant seem to get help! No answer at turbo tax either..big shock! This is ridiculous and turbotax/netspend need to be stopped. They are CRIMINALS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netspend/internet/netspend-thieves-Internet-1017140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netspend

NetSpend

AUTHOR: NetSpend Corporation - (United States of America)

We understand that there has been a block placed on your account until we can verify your identity.  We can assure you that this block is meant for your protection, but we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please send your information to feedback@netspend.com and we will make sure this is taken care of.

NetSpend