Complaint Review: netspend.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: fsosgcote — San Antonio Texas United States of America

netspend.com HEB Grocery Stores Debit Card Swindle, Internet

HEB advertises an easy way to get a Debit Card for only $6.95. I charged the card with $70 planning to pay a few services, online. The card was never activated. After two hours with Customer "dis"Service, I was told a I needed to send copies of personal information to them before they would activate the card. I demanded a refund, because I will not send SSN and other ID materials in the mail (ID theft issues). Netspend said it would take 20 days.

The next time I called I was told 20 business days. Still waiting for my money. I am homeless, and I am desperate for the money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netspendcom/internet/netspendcom-HEB-Grocery-Stores-Debit-Card-Swindle-Internet-844319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netspend.com