Complaint Review: NETSUCCESS LLC

• Reported By: Miguel — Raeford North Carolina
NETSUCCESS LLC
1928 E Highland Ave. Suite F104-486 Phoenix, Arizona USA

NETSUCCESS LLC Rip off, Breach of contract Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I heard about them !

On February 2012, I signed up for a marketing website and SEO up to a 30,000 visitors a month, in which I only saw 82 visitors a day, 2460 a month, which is less than one percent of the total amount of visitors they told me I was going to get. They told me I was going to make $1000 to $3000 a month, I have paid $5000 for this service, and $425 for the website for a year contract. Three months in, I did not see any money as they told me, I call them and they told me to give it more time. Eight months later, the website has been suspended, when it supposed to be operational for a year. I called (888) 751-2299, and I get a recording, left a message, but they never replied back. I have e-mail them and they did not reply either. These people have taken advantage of me, and now I am over $5000 in debt and my credit is ruined due to unable to pay. Please if someone knows how to build a case on this people, contact me. Let's bring this people to justice, make them pay, and put them out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NETSUCCESS-LLC/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/NETSUCCESS-LLC-Rip-off-Breach-of-contract-Phoenix-Arizona-1089860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NETSUCCESS LLC

I heard about them !

AUTHOR: Susan - ()

This story looks completely true , because I already checked the matter with a friend of mine and it seems they are a big scam !

Beware of them (((REDACTED)))