Complaint Review: Nettalk

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: B777 — St Zotique Quebec
1080 NW 163rd Drive Miami, Florida USA

Nettalk Refuse to provide service advertised. Miami Florida

We had several issues concerning services but one was the icing on the cake.

a) They advertise in Canada and I ve asked for a local phone number in Canada. But when I make phone calls to Switzerland they charge from California at 20 cents a minutes for a land line. So even if I m using a calling card the calling card company charges from California. The phone number displayed to the person receiving my call is from Canada, my local phone number assigned to me by Nettalk.

b) They ve changed without notice the rate to Switzerland. Went from 2 cents to 20 cents.

The cherry on top: Occured yesterday.

c) I ve purchased an international add on: about 10$ a month for "unlimited"(600 minutes is what you have but it is not clearly stated) but I was unable to make a single call to Switzerland (land lines again just to make sure it is not a fancy phone number). After talking to them they said that they can t offer me that service and refunded the money. [continued below]....

..... They did not gave any reason for not providing the service they advertised and I ve payed for.

I m filling in Canada a complain against that company and despite an unbeatable price I encourage people to stay away from them unless you are ready to endure headhackes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nettalk/Miami-Florida-33169/Nettalk-Refuse-to-provide-service-advertised-Miami-Florida-1075918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nettalk