Complaint Review: netTalk

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: RICHARD — Naples Florida
netTalk
3450 NW 115 AVE. MIAMI, Florida USA

netTalk Nettalk Refuse to provide service. In my case a product replacement as promised. Communication is terrible! MIAMI Florida

NetTalk is a device that allows one to plug it into their computer or directly into their router so a telephone can be used to call anywhere in USA or Canada toll free. One pays a yearly low fee.

I first got involved a year ago by making a purchase of the netTalk unit from Walmart and I had a problem with the unit within the warranty period and it was replaced in Feb.2013 by the Miami office. About two wks. ago the product failed to operate. I tried making a tel. call with my cell phone and no one answered on the other end. I then many wrote e-mails asking for support and all I received voice mails that were not audible. I do beleive these voice mails were from an outsorcing company in the far east, making me think that NetTalk has closed up their operation due to massive problems.

Presently I have no operating telephone system in my home for use in business or normal communication.

I am very frustrated with this ordeal.

Richard

Naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netTalk/MIAMI-Florida-33178/netTalk-Nettalk-Refuse-to-provide-service-In-my-case-a-product-replacement-as-promised-1077977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netTalk