Complaint Review: Netview Inc

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: DallasTech — Dallas Texas
Netview Inc
221 S Tryon Street Suite 200 Charlotte, North Carolina USA

Netview Inc IT Staffing Company IT STAFFING COMPANY COMPUCOM PC TECH RIPOFF Charlotte North Carolina

*Author of original report: resolved

I responded to a Craigslist Ad for a PC Tech Position. I was immediately offered work over the telephone. A few days later I was asked to fax or email the proper ID & W2 paperwork. I started that night and drove over an hour & half to a Walmart location outside my city. Our job consisted of labeling Walmart/Sam's electronic equipment, telecommunication equipment & computer material. We entered data & serial #'s from the equipment onto a excel spreadsheet and lastly I scanned the label codes onto the spreadsheet.

Most days the location sites took an hour each way to drive to and from. The Staffing Company never answered their Phone!!! The email response was extremely slow. Some days we were given just hours notice to drive to a site location hours away. A staff member with this company warned me to never call his cellphone!! They treated us like trash. I wasted about $85 in gas expenses. I was told to call CompuCom if I had jobs questions. CompuCom had no ideal either. The Payroll Dept threaten to hold my check if they didn't receive their worthless $20 handheld scanner. I would never and I mean never recommend a job like this unless you really need cash. I'd rather work at Target!! Once the job ended I was told I needed to drive over an hour to turn in my work material in order to get my paycheck by direct deposit. I'm still waiting on my check!!!

P.S.....

I can't believe Compucom would allow company like this do their staffing!!!

Anybody can put a Craigslist AD!!! That's not proper staffing!!

This is not a PC Tech Position. More life Inventory Taker!!

Beware of Netview, Inc!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netview-Inc-/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28202/Netview-Inc-IT-Staffing-Company-IT-STAFFING-COMPANY-COMPUCOM-PC-TECH-RIPOFF-Charlotte-No-1101021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netview Inc

resolved

AUTHOR: tech - ()

the matter has been resolved and cleared up.