Complaint Review: Network Capital Funding Corporation

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Rich — Austin Texas
Network Capital Funding Corporation
5 Park Irvine, California USA

Network Capital Funding Corporation Fraud: not a refiancing organization and unprofessional Irvine California

Had started working with Network Capital in January of this year.  All initial conversations were cordial, prompt, and responsive.  Then after the property appraisal was ordered.  NOTHING.

They disappeared until the surfaced after I sent multiple letters and calls directly to them. They then stated I did not qualify for a loan.  This after a month and half that everythings was 'ready' to close. Then this week I received a loan denial letter from a Bank I have never heard of: Flagstar Bank.

Not sure what business practices Network Capital has or not, but I would not work with them at all. Be forewarned.  I wished I had search this site before wasting my time.  I'm looking at taking legal action for my time and expense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Capital-Funding-Corporation/Irvine-California-92614/Network-Capital-Funding-Corporation-Fraud-not-a-refiancing-organization-and-unprofessio-1049323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Capital Funding Corporation