Complaint Review: Network Capital Funding Corporation

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Lectron8 — Wellington Florida
Network Capital Funding Corporation
5 Park Plaza, #800 , CA Irvine, California USA

Network Capital Funding Corporation totally unproffessional, boiler room type operation, sleezy con men, tell you what you want to here and waiste your time & money. Irvine California

I heard these clowns on  local radio bout 3 years ago making all kinds of claims. I thought they sounded good at the time so I tried to refi after a few days they said sorry not enough income.

OK no problem there.

But then a month ago a guy name Jason Edwards NMLS: 990604 from this company calls and says he came accross my folder and they now can probably get me refinanced because they have changed some ot the requirements so I said ok what do you need. He said he wanted to pull my credit I agreed.

My credit score came back was over 800.

He sent the email with all the requirements. I filled everything out online and I was adament that I would not pay for the appraisal unless I was completely approved with my income. I sent all tax returns, and pay stubs. He said I was approved and wanted to do the appraisal  and he locked me in at 3.625%. I said great. So I paid $390 for the appraisal. They came out and the house appraised for more than was required and I was thinking it was a done deal.

A couple weeks went by and no word I kept emailing and calling and no word. I finally went online and found their solicitation number and was finally able to speak with a human whom was very appologetic and helpful and promised to call me back with answers. which he did not. After this I called and emailed and left messages to no avail. They never called me back to tell me anything. I just received a denial letter in the mail. Claimed insufficent income. I don't have $390 to just throw away. I can't believe they did not have the courtesy to even call and appologize. What a bunch of scammers. Stay away from this bunch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Capital-Funding-Corporation/Irvine-California-92614/Network-Capital-Funding-Corporation-totally-unproffessional-boiler-room-type-operation-1047368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Capital Funding Corporation