Complaint Review: Network Operator Services

• Reported By: Jobal9061 — Arizona
Network Operator Services
119 W. Tyler St # 260 Longview, Texas USA

Network Operator Services Collect Call rip offs Longview Texas

My son attempted to call home collect, 2 attempts were made and neither call was connected.  Several weeks late received my COX bill and there was a $29.94 charge for a collect call.  I immediately phoned customer service at Network Operator Services and was told that I had accepted a collect call and I was being charged this amount.

I said look at your records you will see it was never connected they say yes it was and I am being billed for a 5 minute minimum at a rate of $29.94.  I have asked for an investigation and I will be filing a complaint with the FCC if this is not removed.

I also phone COX which handles our phone bill and they were no help at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Network-Operator-Services/Longview-Texas-75601/Network-Operator-Services-Collect-Call-rip-offs-Longview-Texas-1065498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Network Operator Services