Complaint Review: netzero

• Reported By: Orilio — san antonio Texas
netzero
Internet USA

netzero misinformation Internet

I don't normally do this but, FYI if you are thinking about getting 4G services from Nezero, don't it is the biggest pile of bulls*** ever. I've spent $95.00 to purchase a modern and $20.00 for shipping and another $50.00 for service, I've explained to the rep. what it would be used for "our platinum service would be perfect for you" he said. 4 days later it stop working and request that I buy more data,I ask to return the device and get my $95.00 back I was told no. Just a little FYI.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 10:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netzero/internet/netzero-misinformation-Internet-1145521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netzero