Complaint Review: netzero

• Submitted: Mon, December 27, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2011

• Reported By: dl13317 — ames New York United States of America
Nationwide United States of America

netzero tech support i was told that the phone numbers used by netzero where not a long distance and that i would not be charged for any long distance calls because the phone numbers (284-4157 and 284-4500) where local ca Internet, Nationwide

i was wrongfully billed for long distance phone calls after i was told that the phone numbers used by netzero (518-284-4157 and 518-284-4500) where not long distance for me and now i get a bill for $1,340.10 after i ws told i wouldn't be charged for anyof netzero services if i canceled it with in the first 30 days of mytrial period.

i called my phone company and they told me that who ever told me that ha no right to tell people that and when i talke to someone from billing told me that i wa right so hetold me to fill out this report because i was lied to .

i relly wish you guys would take off all charges made onmy phone bill for the two phone numbers (518-284-4157 and 518-284-4500) beause theses are the numers i was told that where not long distance i was told they are local for me and i wouldn't be charged anyways because i was on a 30 day trial the guy told me the onlyway i would be cherged is if i didn't cancel my services by 12/19/2010 then i would be charged $14.99 a month and any other charges that come up after my 30 day trail but it shows on my account that i stoped my services on 12/05/2010 please look into this i know im right so pleasea.s.a.p. im just asking you to make it right with me and my family

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/netzero/nationwide/netzero-tech-support-i-was-told-that-the-phone-numbers-used-by-netzero-where-not-a-long-di-675584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on netzero