• Report: #682005

• Reported By: LukeN — San Jose California United States of America
Netzero
21301 Burbank Blvd. Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Netzero Unauthorized billing UOL*NETZERO Woodland Hills, California

I received an unauthorized charge on my Credit Card for $14.95 from UOL*NETZERO.

I began the dispute process with my CC company. They directed me to cancel the service with Netzero (which I never subscribed to in the first place) and gave me this number 866-841-1442. I'm currently going through the process of canceling this service that I did not register for and making sure they delete my CC information.

An online search of this was what brought me here. There are many others like me it seems who were charged without them knowing or registering for the services. I don't know how this came to be, but if this company is doing this on purpose; it is illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 03:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Netzero/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Netzero-Unauthorized-billing-UOLNETZERO-Woodland-Hills-California-682005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Netzero