Complaint Review: NetZero2911

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Johnrosie — Oakland Park Florida United States of America
29011 Commerce Center Drive Valencia, California United States of America

NetZero2911 NetZero Took My Money Valencia, California

To Whom Ever, NetZero is a Ripoff.  I will make this short and to the point.  I used all the allotted data in 3 days.  I downloaded 2 movies from Netfix and surfed the interned for a few hours.

I was on the second highest plan.  However, the Getting Started manual that came with the Hot Spot did NOT say to turn off the device when not using/charging or I would continue to use data.

I spoke to 7 people from NetZero, 5 of which spoke with accents that were difficult to understand.

NetZero is trying to tell me "No Refunds."  Not even after 3 days of use.  I called my credit card company and I plan to dispute the issue to get my refund of $60.00 for the device.

One last thing, take my advice, stay clear of NetZero.  You will be better off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NetZero2911/Valencia-California-91355/NetZero2911-NetZero-Took-My-Money-Valencia-California-996063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NetZero2911