Complaint Review: New American Funding

New American Funding NEW AMERICAN FUNDING is a SCAM! Irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: They are a RipOff

*UPDATE Employee: Update - New American Funding Making It Right

*Author of original report: NEW AMERICAN FUNDING - UPDATE

they lie, dont give you GFE, take your money without Good Fait Estimates, they lie, lie, lie
and cheat consumers.  Read YELP reviews, BBB cases -- like over 20 recent cases, all bad reviews..
they take your personal info and wont return it to you.  Adam rose is one agent, but their all the same!!!  They are rude, deceitful, they lie and try to cheat you

RUN RUN far away!!  email me if you want to know more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2011 01:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-American-Funding/Irvine-California-92606/New-American-Funding-NEW-AMERICAN-FUNDING-is-a-SCAM-Irvine-California-789299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New American Funding

They are a RipOff

AUTHOR: Tina - ()

I had New American Funding send an appraiser to my house who is an idiot.  I worked for a mortgage company for years until the recession and I went into a different field. I was an underwriter, very experienced, and this appraisal is a piece of crap!!  Their attitude, is, it'sw not my problem.  $450 out the window!  The loan officer could care less - call my manager if you don't like it.

He also didn't keep me updated for days, I said something and he gets smart all smart, I've answered your emails?  Really, seriously. Haven't heard from you for over a week.

This company has one thing they need dto do - refund my money!!

Update - New American Funding Making It Right

AUTHOR: New American Funding - (USA)

As a representative of New American Funding I am pleased to report that we are taking care of this client to his satisfaction. Upon seeing his report, and recognizing that he was unhappy with our customer service, we reached out to him to find what we could do to remedy the problem.

It's true that there had been a miscommunication between one of our agents and the client. Once we understood the situation we asked the client if we could offer a solution for him. He gave us the opportunity to make things right and we have. I believe the client is appreciative that we took the time to reach out to him and offer him the level of service that demonstrates New American Funding's excellence.

Please view positive testimonials on TrustLink as a testament to our belief in customer satisfaction.

If anyone has any further concerns please feel free to contact me.

AUTHOR: Dominic - (United States of America)

I am in the process of working out the issues with New American Funding.  It looks like that the company is resolving my issues.  I don't want one bad apple in a company to be the overvall impression of the company.  I will update a final resolution with this report as it's looking like a positive outcome will result.

Thank you!