Complaint Review: New Beginnings Financial Service

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Mel — Pennsylvania
New Beginnings Financial Service
West Cheser, Pennsylvania USA

New Beginnings Financial Service Unprofessional, Never respond and don't get anything done! West Cheser Pennsylvania

We used New Beginnings Financial Service after being recommended my our mortgage guy.  We needed to get my husbands credit repaired.  We talked to one of their sales reps who walked us through the process.  told us how much it would cost us out of pocket plus a time frame and the companies fees.  Everything seemed perfect so we signed on.  The first person we were assigned to never responded to me and when she did it was one word answers.  We told her many times that we had the money to make the payments so we wanted to move as fast as possible.  But we needed to send her email reminders to do things and when we had an urgent question she never responded.  When i called her that Monday,  i get a voicemail that says she's away on vacation!  I called and talked to my sales rep and the owner.  The owner is a joke.  He couldn't admit any wrong doing and belitled me nonstop.  The gave me a new rep.  She seemed good at first but quickly turned into just like our first rep.  The amount me needed to pay to fix our credit more than tripled from what we had agreed upon.  It was supposed to take 6 months to fix everything.  Well it's just about 6 months and nothing has been done! I've paid them $400 in fees and I feel like I've been completely scammed.  There is so much more I could say about them,  they are aweful and I have no idea how they are still in business.  Non of the employees have manners or any business or customer service skills.  Credit repair services have a bad name and New Beginnings is exactly why!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Beginnings-Financial-Service/West-Cheser-Pennsylvania-19380/New-Beginnings-Financial-Service-Unprofessional-Never-respond-and-dont-get-anything-don-1092730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Beginnings Financial Service