Complaint Review: new body herbs online

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: Oneofakind — Islip New York
new body herbs online

new body herbs online new body New Body Thieves!!!!! Internet

I oredered the very popular CKLS detox supplements on March 20, 2013 and never received the product! I have been sending e-mails and calling the company with no success at all! I feel violated! I work hard for my money and it's a shame that this company has taken advantage of soo many people like myself and continues to do so without any punishment. Someone has got to stop them!!!!! If this were a child sex offender that committed a crime against an innocent child, they would be caught and locked away already! I want my justice please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/new-body-herbs-online/internet/new-body-herbs-online-new-body-New-Body-Thieves-Internet-1041364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on new body herbs online