Complaint Review: new Castle motors

new Castle motors
417 logan ct new Castle, Select State/Province USA

new Castle motors They Sold Me A Lemon Car new Castle Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: Letter from the Manager

I went to new castle because I was referred there due to my credit score. I had a 1999 bmw that I was looking to trade off new Castle told me that my trade was worth 2500.00. They gave me that and then showed me this toyota famary 2006 I looked at it and said that's the best car I could grt I was told yes. Okay to make point i took the car to toyota for an oil change the service rep at toyota had a list of things wrong and that the car was in the shop for two weeks and things are still wrong thats not covered by warranty. I called them and told them im not happy with the car and the rep at new castle told me to get another car I will have to produce more money to get out of the deal. All I want is to get rid off this headqche car and get one that is reliable. Have been trying to trade it because the deal is three months old I have been turned down can someone help me please!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/new-Castle-motors/new-Castle-Select-StateProvince-19720/new-Castle-motors-They-Sold-Me-A-Lemon-Car-new-Castle-Delaware-1106731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on new Castle motors

Letter from the Manager

AUTHOR: New Castle Motors - ()

Yes! We give TOP DOLLARS FOR TRADE (1999 BMW 5series with over 203,000 miles).  Yes! We help people with all types of credit challenges (no pay, repossession, bankruptcy, ect.).

As for the vehicle that you purchased, you need to contact the Toyota Dealer that did the unnecessary repairs that they charged your warranty company.  I am sorry that they took advantage of your goodwill, but New Castle Motors did not.  We stood by you and extended our help throughout your car buying experience.