Complaint Review: new century financial services

• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: disable women broke — New Jersey
new century financial services
whippany , New Jersey USA

new century financial services scumbags whippany New Jersey

I don't know who this company is, but they were able to file a suit against me and get into my bank account and they took every dime i had. I'm a disable old lady of 62 and they left me without a penny. without me having any knowledge of this. My bank gave me paper work that said they had the right to do this to me. But i can't see how anyone can steal everything a person has. I guess no medications for me this month, they have some nerve. I see that other's are saying this company is a scam, but beware, they took my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/new-century-financial-services-/whippany-New-Jersey/new-century-financial-services-scumbags-whippany-New-Jersey-1144796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on new century financial services