Complaint Review: new century tax 75 Mahatten dr.Boulder, CO

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: dennis — wesley chapel Florida United States of America
new century tax 75 Mahatten dr.Boulder, CO
75 Manhattan Dr. Suite 204 Internet United States of America

new century tax 75 Mahatten dr.Boulder, CO David Traudt Shawn, Mike Mc Kenzie,Misty Nelson "PROMISED IN WRITING TO REFUND $1200.00 DOLLARS "IF THE COULD NOT HELP ME!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Failure to provide services as agreed

*Consumer Comment: Excellent Services with Misty Nelson

*Consumer Comment: Incorrect information about Misty Nelson

*Author of original report: New Century Tax RIPP OFF $12,000.00 dollars 75 MAHATTEN DRIVE BOULDER, CO SHAWN DAVID TRAUDT,MIKE MANKENZIE, MISTY NELSON, "WAYNE" PROMISED ME IN WRITING TO REFUND MY $12,000.00 DOLLARS"

*Author of original report: New Century Tax RIPP OFF $12000,.00 dollars

*Author of original report: Century Tax RIPED OFF 12,000.00 Mike Makenzie,Shawn David Traunt Misty Nelson

I was called on my cell PH how they got my # who Know's. They said a friend gave it, And said I needed some help on my past tax and gave them my # I told them I had already paid a company in L.A. Michael Dean $5000.00 and N.Y. $3050.00 Roni Deuth. that he was handling it that he was filing for a offer in compromise and complete my 2009 tax for this fee. Wayne from Century Tax is the person that called and said they would handle it a lot different than that.Wayne said the IRS would turn that down. And they could handle everything Attys, ACCT, IRS for $12000.00 DOLLARS that I have paid them so far and could not get any of them to call me back for 6 WEEKS I have had to call them. After After I paid them$12000.00 FINALLY TODAY AFTER 6 WEEKS I Get a call from Shawn Traudt [ Only Because I told him in the message I left this A.M. on 8/18/10 and Misty Nelson,And the so called owner Mike Makenzie that has never returned a call to this date that I was going to contact the dist.atty.   ctaylor@bouldercounty.org  And my wife did and Mrs. Taylor says there is alot of that going on there in Colorado that's where the IRS main headquarters are is what Wayne told me is why they were there in Boulder,CO and could file things quickly. I ask for a refund everybody you talk to say's that's not there department that they will have Mike Makenzie the owner call me SURE . he has not returned any of my call in the last 6 weeks  now that he's got my $12000.00 DOLLARS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/new-century-tax-75-Mahatten-drBoulder-CO/internet/new-century-tax-75-Mahatten-drBoulder-CO-David-Traudt-Shawn-Mike-Mc-KenzieMisty-Nelson-632942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on new century tax 75 Mahatten dr.Boulder, CO

Failure to provide services as agreed

AUTHOR: Neil - (United States of America)

New Century Tax had been working on resolving my IRS issues since December of 2010 with no visible progress being made. In June of 2012 they decided to terminate some employees and did not hand off their workload to others.

They failed to provide documentation to the IRS as requested which resulted in the issuance of a levy. It took me over a week to contact someone at the firm regarding this levy. They handed my case over to another company call Colorado Tax resolution who ultimately wanted more money and let the levy stay in place for three weeks before contacting the IRS.

I have since hired a local tax services company and they resolved my issue in about 2 months. I have requested a refund of the $6,000 paid and $11,000 in damages, but unfortunately I have not received anything from them in regards to a settlement.

I am looking for a good attorney if anyone knows one who would be interested in taking this case. My agenda for dealing with this company is to file a BBB complaint, report them to the IRS department of professional responsibility, legal action to recover monies paid and finally social media reports so they do not do this to anyone else.

Excellent Services with Misty Nelson

AUTHOR: Sabrina - (United States of America)

tax related problems!!

Incorrect information about Misty Nelson

AUTHOR: Sabrina - (United States of America)

I have had the pleasure of working with Misty Nelson in resolving my tax liability.  She has been wonderful and made the process so easy.  We just recently got an installment agreement established and she was successful in getting the payment less than I expect, which has been such a blessing to me.  Ms. Nelson was always polite and helpful with my numerous questions, she brought so much relief to my husband and me.  I came across this report shortly after working with Ms. Nelson and when I asked her about it, she told me that she was aware of it and that this person did get their money back and that the company can't work "magic" in six weeks, but that she would get my case resolved as long as I worked with her, provided her the information she requested and stayed in contact.  After working with her for about 6-7 months now, I feel that it was important to post my thoughts and experience in an effort to let others know that this is just one experience and that this...MINE...experience came with exceptional service and I would hire Ms. Nelson again if needed and I would recommend her to anyone that has tax related problems!!

Original Report:

New Century Tax RIPP OFF $12000,.00 dollars

Original Report:

Ripoff Report will not allow me to post my name or # or I would help to keep this from happening  to someone else. And if Misty Shawn, or Mike. thinks for 1 Minute that they have got away with this there WRONG!!!  Never Give Up D.  OH YEAH they also have all my personal info on wife child and son ss#s bank acct. info EVERYTHING they had my secretary and accountant send it all because they were going to file my tax that was included in $12000,00 DOLLAR'S. So whats next Identity THEFT? from these CROOKS HOPE THEY TRY THAT ONE!!!

Century Tax RIPED OFF 12,000.00 Mike Makenzie,Shawn David Traunt Misty Nelson