Complaint Review: new cricket wireless

• Reported By: Brian — Denver Colorado
new cricket wireless
Nationwide USA

new cricket wireless Cricket rebate lies & automatic bill pay Denver Nationwide

I was at the peoples fair in Denver colorado. I was sold a phone from cricket.with a promise of a rebate. The form to be mailed to me. After sixty days. I tried to find out where the form was, at that time I was told I needed to download it. When I. Tried that there was no form. So I contacted them again. At that time I was told it was to late to file for the rebate. I hate having a lie told to me. But being lied to several times. By several people is the rip off. Also I set up automatic bill pay. They have cut off the phone twice in two months. I've only had the phone for three.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2014 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/new-cricket-wireless-/nationwide/new-cricket-wireless-Cricket-rebate-lies-automatic-bill-pay-Denver-Nationwide-1168650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on new cricket wireless