- Report: #995008
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: new dynamic builders
new dynamic builders1695-1699 brooklyn ave brooklyn, New York United States of America
new dynamic builders general contractors stole our money left us in the cold through winter brooklyn, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. this 'contractor' was hired to rebuild our house after a fire. First off the estimated price was changed three times before we started, there was no planning in fact I the homeowner was not allowed to see the plans. whenever I requested plans I was always told to wait. Burnt wood was not replaced in the ceiling. the materials were very very shoddy and cheap. He hired sub contractors
without my permission and expected me to pay them. Told us the house would be ready in 2 months, after 4 months, was not even 40% done.Rooms became so tiny not even a twin bed would fit in them. This contractor was nasty, disorganized, never on the job, hired a bunch of illegals who spoke no english, hence they were doing their own ideas regardless of what we wanted.THE HOUSE AND YARD WAS A MESS TOTALLY INACCESSABLE.
They practically disregarded anything we wanted and on top of that he stated that our money was sent to Pakistan to do some emergency work on his property . Finally he removed our aluminum siding in September. We are in the throes of winter with
no heat he damaged our boiler, stole the water meter and the gas meter. Even the electrical work was crap
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/new-dynamic-builders/brooklyn-New-York-11210/new-dynamic-builders-general-contractors-stole-our-money-left-us-in-the-cold-through-wint-995008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.