controlling

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: Tamara Chapman — Hollis New Hampshire
New England Models Group
55 South Commercial Street, Langer Place Manchester, New Hampshire USA

New England Models Group Kathleen Longsderff Dishonesty, Sexual molestation, Unprofessional Manchester New Hampshire

NEMG is a "school" rather than a legitimate agency.  If a girl has what it takes to be a model, then true professionals will SEE it.  A school is not going to give it to someone... but they will still take your money.

Kathy Gosselin-Longsderff mismanaged my career and made two colossal mistakes out of ego that cost me financially, as well as a woman.

Under her "representation," I was sent to, and molested by, three different men in Boston photography studios - as well as one in NY.  I have their names (the first of which is Bob Dimarzo, and I went directly to photographer Carol Evans after it happened, who was my friend and confidante at the time).  I tried to tell Kathy about it but SHE WOULD NOT HEAR ME.

Kathy cares about money, not people.  Her "school" feeds on peoples' vanity, rather than genuine talent or potential.

I got only one modeling job through her "agency," and she would not listen to what happened on location.

And later, when I abandoned NEMG for REAL modeling agencies that got me actual paying work, Kathy L. sent me a nasty letter stating that I still "owed her money" for her "classes."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-England-Models-Group/Manchester-New-Hampshire-03101/New-England-Models-Group-Kathleen-Longsderff-Dishonesty-Sexual-molestation-Unprofession-1066863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New England Models Group