• Report: #432085

Complaint Review: New Grants Today, IWBCLUB, Grant Professor, Ideal Wealth Builder, Grant University, Grant Funding Se

• Submitted: Sun, March 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:St Augustine Florida
2850 Horizon Ridge Parkway, Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

New Grants Today, IWBCLUB, Grant Professor, Ideal Wealth Builder, Grant University, Grant Funding Search LLC. Scam credit card fraud Henderson Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Not a rip-off, a flat out SCAM

New Grants Today, IWBCLUB, Grant Professor, Ideal Wealth Builder, Grant University, Grant Funding Search LLC. They are all the same and lure you for
$1.95 CD .

Then they start charging you $69.95. Again and again thru many different companies. Solution protest charges (refuse) and cancel your credit card
number and have a new number issued.

Send E-Mail to Pay Pal to stop this people from using Pay Pal for charges.
Send letter to Nevada State Attourney about this scam. And I will see how I can close theyr web sites even though with the money they are making from this scam they will most likely open other web sites.

But we have to stop this.

Manuel
St Augustine, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Grants-Today-IWBCLUB-Grant-Professor-Ideal-Wealth-Builder-Grant-University-Grant-Funding-Se/Henderson-Nevada-89052/New-Grants-Today-IWBCLUB-Grant-Professor-Ideal-Wealth-Builder-Grant-University-Grant-432085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Grants Today, IWBCLUB, Grant Professor, Ideal Wealth Builder, Grant University, Grant Funding Se

AUTHOR: Andrewh - (U.S.A.)

I too stumbled across a website that claimed to have gathered the top suggestions for grant writing software. The prices of each were less than $2 to have a CD mailed to you. I purchased the top 3 titles linked to on that list. I received 2 of them, and didnt bother worrying about the 3rd, since it was only a dollar or so. Got my bank statement in yesterday, have the following out of place charges on a total of 7 different days;
-------------------------------

This is alot of hassle for what was supposed to be a few dollars spent to help fund my training in pursuit of a new career after loosing my job. I do not have the name of the website, as I was on someone elses computer as mine was in the shop that day. I will check with the owner of that computer and see if any info may remain on his computer. The names of the 2 software discs I received are Ultimate Grant Secrets, and Grant Resource Guide. I beleive these companies have rip-off reports under multiple names.

I plan on getting not only a new card number, but a new bank account number also, just to be on the safe side, and have removed the software from my computer,even though I beleive it to be legit,I can't be too careful.