Complaint Review: New holland dental care

• Reported By: Jella — New holland Pennsylvania
New holland dental care
650 E Main Street New holland, Pennsylvania USA

New holland dental care Scammer. Liar. Fraud New holland Pennsylvania

Was told I had a cavity (with no xrays taken). Trusted dr. West. Had it filled. The office told me I owed $0 after insurance. Later I got a huge bill for the filling. They claimed the $0 was an estimate. a few weeks later I had immense pain in that same tooth. Called new holland dental to see if they would check their filling for free, they said no they will charge me. Went to a new dentist and they told me I had an infected tooth and I needed to get it pulled. They said I probably never had a cavity in the first place and the dr. At new holland caused an infection when he did the unnecessary work. Now I lost a tooth and had to take time out to have this work done, plus pay both dentists. Currently looking into suing. Don't go here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-holland-dental-care-/New-holland-Pennsylvania-17557/New-holland-dental-care-Scammer-Liar-Fraud-New-holland-Pennsylvania-1131870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New holland dental care