Complaint Review: NEW HOPE AUTO BODY

• Reported By: bryan — new hope Pennsylvania
NEW HOPE AUTO BODY
3757 Windy Bush Rd, NEW HOPE, PA 18938 USA

NEW HOPE AUTO BODY TAKES INSURANCE CHECK, DOES NO WORK NEW HOPE PA

this guy Anthony at New Hope Auto Body took my insurance check for work on my Motorcycle. He never did the work. I waited 5 months and when I wanted my money back he told me to "go f my mother". The guy is a real white trash kind of person who will always look for a way to do shortcuts on your work or just take your money like he did to me. Do not take your car to this guys shop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-HOPE-AUTO-BODY/NEW-HOPE-PA-18938-18938/NEW-HOPE-AUTO-BODY-TAKES-INSURANCE-CHECK-DOES-NO-WORK-NEW-HOPE-PA-1097066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW HOPE AUTO BODY