Complaint Review: New Lead

• Reported By: AZ Agent — Gilbert Arizona
New Lead
9720 Coit Rd, 220-251 Plano, TX 75025 Plano, Texas USA

New Lead aka. NewLead.Org ***SCAM ARTISTS! DON'T BUY LEADS!*** Plano Texas

Warning! Hopefully you are reading this before you throw away your money. Don't fall for the bogus claims of this company being able to generate new leads via telemarketing. It's a rip-off!

Leads are not qualified and all of them I've had so far have said "I didn't make an appointment and am not interested". When I called Rebecca Blake to discuss this concern, I was told I'm not getting my money back. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM! I invested $580 for 20 leads and none of them have been actual leads. Samantha Jones is my account manager. When I asked who owned the company and to speak to a manager I was told that Rebecca is the manager and she would not provide ownership details.

Don't waste your money. Be warned, they will you ask you to pay up front with a debit card so you can't dispute the claim. #HiringanAttorney

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Lead/Plano-Texas-75025/New-Lead-aka-NewLeadOrg-SCAM-ARTISTS-DONT-BUY-LEADS-Plano-Texas-1092333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Lead