Complaint Review: New Millennium Bank

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2007

• Reported By:Daytona Beach Florida
New Millennium Bank
57 Livingston Av New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 732-729-1100
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

New Millennium Bank Excessive Fees, Predatory Practices and Difficult Customer (Dis) Service Reps ripoff New Brunswick New Jersey

I realized my payment hadn't been mailed and called NMB's Customer Service to make payment over the phone. The Rep kept me on the phone until the transaction was completed, charged me $10.00 for this and provided a confirmation number. Days later I receive notice that the 'check' was returned. I verified with my bank that a debit was never received or processed, despite the confirmation.

When I received my next statement, not only was I charged $10.00 for the transaction (which failed), but also a $20.00 late fee (the account would not have been late if NMB had processed the payment properly) and a $25.00 Returned Check charge.

The only charges this account receives are for pre-paid Cellular service for $29.99 a month. Yet, each month I pay $60, $90 and more due to excessive fees and these types of predatory practices. I want these erroneous and deceitful charges credited to my account.

S
Daytona Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2007 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium-Bank/New-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08901/New-Millennium-Bank-Excessive-Fees-Predatory-Practices-and-Difficult-Customer-Dis-Servi-253483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium Bank