Complaint Review: NEW MILLENNIUM BANK

• Submitted: Tue, April 12, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 12, 2005

• Reported By:florence South Carolina
NEW MILLENNIUM BANK
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey U.S.A.

NEW MILLENNIUM BANK ripoff NEW BRUNSWICK New Jersey

BEFORE ONE MONTH A COMPANY CALLED SUREWAY BENEFITS RIP OFF 249$ FROM MY ACCOUNT ONE FU**ING INDIAN LADY CALL ME AND TELL ME THAT I GOT APPROVED FOR 2000$ AFTER SHE TOOK ALL MY INFORMATION AND MY MONEY I DID NOT RECIVE ANY THING FROM THIS COMPANY. SO I AM SO HAPPY WHEN I FOUND THIS WEB BAGE

IT LET ME KNOW IMMEDITLY IF SOME ONE WILL RIPP OFF MY MONEY

Today I received a letter from New Millennium Bank saying that if I sent them money I would receive 2 visas with a credit line of up to $10.000.

Well whenever I receive bogus things like this I automatically go to ripoffreport.com! I was pleased to see that again I would not be ripped off by these jerks that prey on innocent people.

I want to say THANK YOU for the people that were nice enough to share their stories with us. I am sorry for what you had to go through.

REEMY
florence, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2005 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-MILLENNIUM-BANK/NEW-BRUNSWICK-New-Jersey-08903/NEW-MILLENNIUM-BANK-ripoff-NEW-BRUNSWICK-New-Jersey-138519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW MILLENNIUM BANK