Complaint Review: New Millennium Bank

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2004

• Reported By:Johnson City Tennessee
New Millennium Bank
57 Livingston Ave New Brunswick, Tennessee U.S.A.

New Millennium Bank RIPOFF, SCAM, CON ARTISTS New Brunswick Tennessee

I am a newly married woman who is having trouble establishing credit. I ran a search on a search engine to find credit cards for establishing credit.

When I found New Millennium Bank online I saw nothing about a $300 deposit. All I saw was a one time processing fee of $69. So I filled out the applicaton and sent the $69.

When I recieved the acceptance letter in the mail asking for $300-$500 deposit I called to cancel. I called once and just talked to an agent who said I could not get my $69 back.

Then I called back and asked to immediately speak with a manager who was extremely rude and told me that the money was non refundable because it was used to process the application.

She said the reason that the application cost $69 to process was because it had so many benefits.

If I had known of this website before I applied I would have never applied with New Millennium Bank.

EN
Johnson City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2004 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Millennium-Bank/New-Brunswick-Tennessee-08903-2682/New-Millennium-Bank-RIPOFF-SCAM-CON-ARTISTS-New-Brunswick-Tennessee-91525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Millennium Bank