• Report: #1120458

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Mikki — Albuquerque New Mexico
New Riches, LLC dba Vaper Lite
3620 N Hayden Rd. ste 210-325 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

New Riches, LLC dba Vaper Lite Vaperlite e cig company is a complete scam! Scottsdale Arizona

If you have arrived here, you have either wisely chosen to investigate Vaper Lite before getting ripped off by this company, or you have already been ripped of by this company as I have.

I received an email from Vaper Lite. The email included an offer for a free trail of $4.95 for an e cig starter kit. That peaked my interest, so I looked on their site.  I saw nothing of a recurring monthly shipment. In fact, their terms of service are so well hidden,  they are impossible to locate. I encourage anyone to go to vaperlite.net or vaperlite.com and find a link to their TOS.

The lack of TOS on the website should have sent up a red flag, but I took the bait anyway. I was a fool. I pray that no one else does the same. It was only after I ordered the supposed $4.95 trial that I received an email thanking me for my order and advising me that my credit card will be charged $99.95 per month for auto shipments. What?

I called the 888 number for customer service. Lo and behold, it is a call center in a location where they have little grasp of the English language. I was told 'do not be concerned, we will cancel your order and you will receive an email confirmation in 24 hours.' I was all happy that I dodged a bullet.

Wrong! 48 hours passed and I had not received an email of cancellation, but an email which said my order had shipped. No tracking number under the column that said 'here's your tracking number'. What? I called vaper lite again and spoke with an agent who spoke worse English than the last. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told there were none available. She said to get a return merchandise authorization from them, and they will kindly accept the return, as long as it is unopened. They will also kindly chage me $17.95 to restock the $4.95 trial order. What?

So I called my credt card company, only to find out that not only was I charged $4.95, but vaper lite also fraudently charged me $8.95 . I have yet to know for what I was charged an additional $8.95. Thankfully my credit card company has my back and will be handling disputes in my behalf. This is one dispute of which I will take great satisfaction.

Here is my advice: DON'T DO IT! Learn from my mistake of taking a company for its word. Oh, and if you did do it, DO NOT open that package. It is a trial period yes, but not really. They say to try the product and if you don't like it you can return it for your money back. But, if you open it you cannot return the product.  Scratching my head. How can you try the product unless you open the product.

Sounds like a scam to me. Right, that's because it IS a scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Riches-LLC-dba-Vaper-Lite/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/New-Riches-LLC-dba-Vaper-Lite-Vaperlite-e-cig-company-is-a-complete-scam-Scottsdale-Ari-1120458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Riches, LLC dba Vaper Lite