Complaint Review: New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge

New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge
1919 n dixie freeway new smyrna beach, Florida United States of America

New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge ripped a single mom new smyrna beach, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We have addressed this issue

*Consumer Comment: Right there with ya.

I bought a used car on  Sat Feb 27, 2010. I thought that I was getting a reliable car for a great price, $3,000. For a single mom, $3,000 is a lot of money. I really needed a new car. The car I had was falling apart. I went into this dealership and told Tom Nicholson all the problems I have had trying to find a new car. He assured me that the '97 buick lesabre was great, no problems. I told him that I was nervous about getting a car that wouldn't work a week from now. He said that they wouldn't have any cars on the lot that didn't work and if they did they would put them in an auction, not have them on the lot. I told him that I have been to many small dealerships and thought they would sell me a car that didn't work. So, I buy this buick. Him and the manager made me a great offer that I couldn't pass up. I get the car around 4pm that Saturday, my son was with me, he's 5. I was telling my son aren't you so happy we got a new car, yeah he said we have heat. I was so happy to get out of the previous car I had. So, Sunday morning, the very next day, I go to get in my car and it doesn't start. I couldn't believe it. I trusted them. I had been to every dealership in daytona and they were the first ones to make me feel comfortable. Of course since it was Sunday I couldn't contact them because it was closed, but I defenately went there first thing Monday morning. I spoke to the manager, told him what happened, he said there was nothing he could do, that I bough it as is. Yeah, well you told me the car went through a 120 pt inspection and that nothing was wrong with it. I didn't even have the car 24 hrs and it isn't working. They wouldn't give me my money back and they wanted me to pay $70 to have it towed there. The manager said they would look at it, but I had to pay for whatever was wrong with it. Are you serious. Now, I have no car to drive. Thanks a lot. I will tell everyone never to go there. What am I going to do now. That was all the money I had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-Smyrna-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge/new-smyrna-beach-Florida-32138/New-Smyrna-Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-ripped-a-single-mom-new-smyrna-beach-Florida-576447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We have addressed this issue

AUTHOR: New Smyrna Chevrolet - (United States of America)

We contacted the lady that bought the used car on Saturday the 27th. The owner himself spoke to the woman and took care of the issue. The customer was taken care of and the problem solved.

Right there with ya.

AUTHOR: Duped - (U.S.A.)

I am right there with you...I got ripped off two years ago and am still paying....do what I did I bought glass paint at walmart and drove around for a year with writing in my back window telling everyone DO NOT BUY CARS FROM NSB CHRYSLER.
It won't change what happened to you or me but we can sure let people know about them. I had people coming up and asking me about it every time I went anywhere. And I heard alot more complaints about the dealer  and the NSB chevy dealer is operated by the same people.