Complaint Review: NEW VISION CREDIT SERVICES

• Submitted: Fri, June 28, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: JASMINE — New Jersey
NEW VISION CREDIT SERVICES
2910 Evans Mill Road, Suite 210B Lithonia, GA 3003 LITHONIA- SNELLVILLE, Georgia USA

NEW VISION CREDIT SERVICES AKA CHARLES PETTY II CAMERON JOHNSONDONALD MATTHEWS CREDIT CARD FRAUD LITHONIA - SNELLVILLE GEORGIA

NEW VISION CREDIT SERVICES, CHARLES PETTY II, CAMERON JOHNSON, DONALD MATTHEWS ARE ALL FRAUDS! They took my money from me personally, my Sister, and my clients money telling us that we would receive a $50,000 credit card that we never received. Then when we took the matter to the police department, they started contacting us through email disgusing their name as Donald Matthews using a Donald Duck at gmail email address and thought we would not figure it out. They are now harrassing us and thinking that they are going to get away with the money they owe me personally and my clients who also paid for these fraudulent services. We are going criminal and we are also going civil against them. Here's Charles Petty II residential address: 2650 Riverfront Drive Snellville, GA 30039 (404) 832-5048 and his bank details with the Pentagon Federal Credit Union: ABA Routing #: 256078446, Account #: 4810639023.  Since they want to be crooks and now disguise themselves using different email addresses, they will see when the police pick their butts up in Georgia because we are coming!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NEW-VISION-CREDIT-SERVICES/LITHONIA-SNELLVILLE-Georgia-30038/NEW-VISION-CREDIT-SERVICES-AKA-CHARLES-PETTY-II-CAMERON-JOHNSONDONALD-MATTHEWS-CREDIT-CAR-1062799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NEW VISION CREDIT SERVICES