Complaint Review: new way moving services

• Submitted: Tue, August 20, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: niecy — suisun city California
new way moving services
1400 NE Miami Gardens Dr Miami, Florida USA

new way moving services CEO Rachel claims to be supervisor and another supervisor Jahir they accepted my deposit, but did not provide services Miami Florida

I want to cancel my order (#P691134) to transport my car immediately. The services that I have received with New Way Movers were absolutely horrible. It's been six days today 08/13/2013 since my order was placed on 8/07/2013, and still no driver has been scheduled. However, instead of having a driver, Robin (dispatch rep) calls me at 6:53 pacific standard time on (8/13/2013), asking for me to pay an additional fee of $150 because the original driver is not available. My response to Robin was, “apply my deposit of $150 paid 8/07/2013, to the driver she found. At that point I was very disappointed, so I asked to speak to a supervisor. As of 8/13/2013 I spoke to Jahir who claims to be a supervisor, which says if I pay this additional fee of $150 a driver will come out within the hour. My response to Jahir was that I refuse to pay an additional cost when what I paid should be applied to the driver found. The conversation didn’t go over so well, and the supervisor hung up. I then called back and spoke to another supervisor name Rachel, and our conversation did end out to be pleasant and she too hung up.  So, the dispatcher Robin and the two supervisors Jahir and Rachel refuse to listen and understand my level of disappointment with them, not to mention the attitude of our conversation, and them hanging up on me. To be disrespectful to a client that gives them a paycheck and business, but they hang up when they can't resolve my issue to transport is rude. Now, that the company has taking my money, and no service was done to find a driver accept just asking for more money, I am very adamant to continue the process or even go through another company. Since my problem wasn't taking care of I want my deposit refunded ASAP. Due to stress and frustration that nothing was done in a timely manner I will not continue the process for fear that my car might be damage at time of arrival.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/new-way-moving-services/Miami-Florida-33179/new-way-moving-services-CEO-Rachel-claims-to-be-supervisor-and-another-supervisor-Jahir-t-1077453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on new way moving services