Complaint Review: new way moving

• Reported By: anonymous — springfield Illinois
new way moving
1400 E Miami Gardens Drive #212 Miami, Florida USA

new way moving New Way?.....No Way!!!! Miami Florida

New Way…NO WAY !!! I made a big mistake. I trusted this company to get my car moved. They took my deposit, never performed any service (except lip service), and now won’t give the deposit back. Thieves. Do not use New Way Moving. This company misleads its customers into believing their car will be transported at the quote they give, asks for a deposit on your credit card, never provides the service, instead tries to squeeze more money from the customer, and refuses to return the deposit. This company is not to be trusted, no matter what they tell you or what self-serving reviews they have out there. After I gave them my credit card for a deposit, I got an email asking me to sign a contract that gave away any rights you have. “The customer agree that he will pay the broker fee to New way moving services and will NOT seek to charge back a credit card or dispute any charge once processing had began on his order.” I did not sign that contract. I thought that it would have given my consent for No Way to keep my deposit without performing any service. Guess what? They kept my deposit anyway. Even with filing a dispute, I could not get my deposit back. My credit card company could not stop them even though they considered New Way as “underhanded,” and not to be trusted. How I wish I had read reviews and complaints concerning this company before all of this occurred. I could and should have read the many very negative reviews and complaints lodged against this company from former customers that had identical experiences with this company as I had. Like most people who do not use this kind of a service very often, if ever, I too was not prepared to beware of dealing with an underhanded company like this. Others will likely become their victims just like me. I now know that to be accredited by Better Business Bureau of Miami, Florida a company needs to apply and BBB needs to determine if a company meets their accreditation standards: Build Trust, Advertise Honestly, Tell the Truth, Be Transparent, Honor Promises, Be Responsive, Safeguard Privacy, Embody Integrity. New Way is not accredited by BBB. I found that BBB grades a company across these factors: Complaint History, Type of Business, Time in Business, Business Background, Failure to Honor Commitments to BBB, Licensing and Government Actions, and Advertising Issues. On a scale of A+ to F, has now downgraded New Way again and now BBB gives this company a grade of D. You can guess what I would give them. My advice: Do not use this company. There are other companies that will not take a deposit until they find a driver and you agree to the price. Somehow New Way should be stopped from using these deceptive practices to trick people who just want to get their car transported at the price to which they agreed, so that there won’t be more victims like me for New Way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/new-way-moving/Miami-Florida-33175/new-way-moving-New-WayNo-Way-Miami-Florida-1139920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on new way moving