Complaint Review: New York Investment Network

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Stormwolf — New York New York
New York Investment Network
NONE New York, New York USA

New York Investment Network Bonnie Frank DO NOT USE THIS INTERNET SERVICE. New York New York

I joined this web based business in September 2013. Since, I've been contact by con artist's and Covicted Felons in an attempt to scam us us into sending them up to $5,000.00 to secure bogus business loans. In fact on 11/15/2013 I was contacted by one Curtis Brown from his alleged " 1RST PPM" lending company. When I checked his name on RIpoff Report I found a link to where he was convicted of Felony on May 8,2013 for running a internet scam to secure application deposits for real estate and business loans, that took in more than $1,113,000.00. Curtis Brown's Mugg shot and conviction by the Sana Ana,CA Distric Attorney Tray Fingunker. I forwarded the email sent to me by Curtis Brown to an awaiting assistant DA, Vicki Black, who thanked me and will pursue this as another charge. Do not use New York Investment Network. It is apparently run by convicted Felon's and Scam artists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-York-Investment-Network/New-York-New-York-10021/New-York-Investment-Network-Bonnie-Frank-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-INTERNET-SERVICE-New-York-New-Y-1099586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New York Investment Network