Complaint Review: New York Mint

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Gardenam, Ca California
New York Mint
14101 Southcross Drive west Burndville, MN. Burnsville,Mn 55337, Minnesota USA

New York Mint The company ripped me off as I was buying precious metals from them over the past 2 and 1/2 years Burnsville,Mn 55337 Minnesota

I was riped off by New York Mint while in the process of buying precious metals from them,gold,silver,platnium and paladium coins from them. I noticed in their catalogs that they didn't have prices listed in their magizines and I thought it was because of the fluckuating prices of gold and other metals and that was the reasons that they didn't have their prices listed in their magizines.

I knew that they are only suppose to charge a certain amount over spot price for their metals, but not redicously overages for their product. I had purchased some gold and some silver in the past and was truley stunned when I got to  a point when I wanted to  buy the same coins again and the prices were a 1,000.00 difference in the prices of the exact same coins. I began to thank what's going on here with these prices, and I started to look at what was going on with the prices and I started to realize that prices were being munipilated and since the prices had come down from preveou  highs,that my gold stayed up even though prices had fallen rather dramaticly as time passed.

I have spent over  the past two years in the range of $100,000.00 and my gold and silver is not adding up to the amount I am suppose to have at this point.

I would like for someone to look into this matter and see if I am being ripped off as much as I  am thanking.

Very truley yours

Lee A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/New-York-Mint/BurnsvilleMn-55337-Minnesota-55337/New-York-Mint-The-company-ripped-me-off-as-I-was-buying-precious-metals-from-them-over-th-1102137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on New York Mint