Complaint Review: newegg

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: poke — Evansville Indiana
newegg
Internet USA

newegg sent item with parts missing and wants me to pay to send it back, putting the item WAY over cost, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us

Bought an ASUS pce-n15. Got it with parts missing. Contacted newegg, they wont send the parts and want me to pay to ship the item back (which is almost as much as the item itself). Customer support treated me very poorly for someone who was a long time customer. All I wanted was a 5 cent bracket that was supposed to be in the package. After 3 weeks I still have no resolution. VERY UNHAPPY!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/newegg/internet/newegg-sent-item-with-parts-missing-and-wants-me-to-pay-to-send-it-back-putting-the-item-1081374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on newegg

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Newegg_Support - ()

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered with your purchase.

We would be glad to look further into this issue for you. Please send us an email at wecare@newegg.com and we will do everything we can to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,