Complaint Review: newegg.com

• Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Matt — Champaign Illinois United States of America
newegg.com
9997 Rose Hills Road Whittier, California United States of America

newegg.com Newegg refuses to replace my defective parts, has been slow and unhelpful, and has lost a customer as a result. Whittier, California

*UPDATE Employee: Newegg

I have bought from newegg many times in the past, but this order has been very negative.  The power supply the sold me was defective and wrecked two hard drives.  I returned the power supply and hard drives but they won't replace them because they're damaged.  I explained that the power supply caused the damage, but they gave me the screw you and won't do anything for me.

A month later, and they still have my parts, will not replace them, and have done nothing to resolve the situation.  I'm out the $200 in parts as well as the $12 it cost to ship them back to them.  They've been slow and unhelpful.  I've been a loyal customer up until now, but they have lost me as a customer due to their lack of customer support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/neweggcom/Whittier-California-90601/neweggcom-Newegg-refuses-to-replace-my-defective-parts-has-been-slow-and-unhelpful-and-755096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on newegg.com

Newegg

AUTHOR: Newegg Support - (USA)

Dear Matt,
Thank you for taking the time to post your informative review. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this uncommon situation, and we assure you that we would never intentionally cause for you to ever be dissatisfied with our services. I welcome you to please contact us with your order details to further investigate this matter and to review what options are available to you.
Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext. 25062.

magic