Complaint Review: newfacesdevelopment

• Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: samten — WOODSIDE New York United States of America
newfacesdevelopment
272 duffy ave hicksville, New York United States of America

newfacesdevelopment they RIPOFF my money, by saying they can put my daughter in model. They took my daughter's photo and charge me $ 700. After that they made an appointment for photo seleting and again they asked me $50 hicksville, New York

Well, we went to Queens mall in NY, there we met a girl, she introduce herself to us, but unfortunately we forgot her name. She asked us about our daughter's age and name. She said my daughter is beautiful, we replied thank you. And she started to talk with a smile. She told us that they will put my daughter to Macy's and JCP as a model. She even told us we have nothing to worry about, it's totally free and asked our phone number. We really thought it's true, we trust her and gave her our number.In few days later they call me and gave me their address and make an appointment for my daughter's photoshoot. Once we have reached there and they show us some kind of pic and successfull story. We really thought it's real, and we paid $700 for 5 pic. and also they made an appointment for photo selecting after photoshoot, 3 days later i went there and thay saked me $500 again. I told them i don't have that money, they said i can pay $300... that $1000.00 cost me more than anything. not to mention they even send me NJ 3 times for photoshoot and nothing happen. they also sent me Manhattan. Finally some company gave us $600, but they deduct more then $100. From the begining they say, if we earn money it's %100 ours to keep, but that didn't gave us the money which my daughter earn. We really hope we will get back our money... Please help us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/newfacesdevelopment/hicksville-New-York-11801/newfacesdevelopment-they-RIPOFF-my-money-by-saying-they-can-put-my-daughter-in-model-Th-979368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on newfacesdevelopment